cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: M3?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 20:35:34 GMT
Some good news. Our maven/Nexus setup has been complete, and mvn release:perform for a fake
release just succeeded for me. In the next couple of days I'll hopefully figure out what else
we need to do to make it a part of our release procedure. (And at the minimum I'll be able
to check whether our plugins have all needed dependencies for the end users).

Andrus

On Jul 20, 2011, at 11:24 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> On Jul 20, 2011, at 10:20 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
>> mvn release:perform
>>
>> got stuck with an error
>>
>> [INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy
(default-deploy) on project cayenne-parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.1X1 from/to apache.releases.https (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
Error transferring file: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException:
the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty -> [Help 1]

> BTW, resolved this one. Went to https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2
in FireFox and saved the SSL certificate to ~/Desktop/repository.apache.org.cert. Then imported
it to my local Java keystore (~/.keystore):

> keytool -v -import -v -trustcacerts -alias verisignroot -file ~/Desktop/repository.apache.org.cert
>

> Ended up with another error which is much more likely to be related to INFRA-3786, so
I'll wait till infra handles it.

> [INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy
(default-deploy) on project cayenne-parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.1X1 from/to apache.releases.https (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
Access denied to: https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-parent/3.1X1/cayenne-parent-3.1X1.pom
-> [Help 1]