cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Nexus at ObjectStyle
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:53:46 GMT
Just setup Nexus (open source edition) at ObjectStyle: http://maven.objectstyle.org/

I will try to configure it next week, load needed artifacts and retire objectstyle.org/maven2
flat file repo. I am planning to open write access to it to all Cayenne committers. Read access
will be available to anybody. Of course the open source edition of Nexus doesn't have staging
capabilities. Wonder how bad it will be if we completely proxy Maven central through maven.objectstyle.org...
On the positive side it should speed up the builds and prevent the cross-repo artifacts origin
confusion. On the downside, suddenly I am signing up to provide a critical piece of Cayenne
infrastructure, hosted outside Apache.

BTW still no reply from infra on INFRA-3786...

Andrus