cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ksenia Khailenko <xenia_khaile...@tut.by>
Subject Re: Gsoc Project Update
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:16:22 GMT
Hi

The current plugin could be committed after some cleanup and making
PluginActionManager to extend from DefaultActionManager(instead of
implementing ActionManager). the last require some changes in
DefaultActionManager(got rid of static final variables).

Eshan, as for the cleanup - remove all the meaningless comments, useless
imports, etc. Add the javadocs for the important methods(Ideally, we need
javadocs for all our code).

> Hi Eshan,
>
> Thanks for your work on the plugin. Ksenia showed me the latest version of
> the plugin on her machine (we happen to work for the same company with her).
> Very nice progress.
>
> A question to both Ksenia and Eshan - is there anything committable at this
> point? I haven't seen any of that going to SVN yet. Would be nice if we
> start committing this code.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrus
>

> On Jul 15, 2011, at 10:54 PM, Eshan Sudharaka wrote:
> > Thanks for thevaluable ideas which leads me to do my job properly and I
> got
> > a e-mail from Google Open Source Programs Team and according to it I have
> > passed from the midterm evaluation. And Special thank should goes to
> Ksenia.
> > Looking forward to work with the team for next updates.
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Andrus Adamchik <
> andrus@objectstyle.org>wrote:
> >
> >> I have no problem if we change DefaultActionManager etc. on the Cayenne
> end
> >> to be easily extendable class. CayenneModeler configuration of internal
> >> classes has lots of shortcuts, as it never assumed other apps using or
> >> extending this code. Now it is time to evolve it.
> >>
> >> Andrus

> >> patch

> but

> >> actions

> [...]