cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc Project Update
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 18:16:27 GMT
Yes. It is possible. I have attached patch files with this. For this patch I
had to add default constructors to following  classes.

CayenneController.java
CayenneModelerController.java

trunk.patch includes this modification (Actualy no need to apply trunk.patch
just add default constructors to those clases)

Second patch includes the modifications included in this thread.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***