cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc Project Update
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:54:35 GMT
Thanks for thevaluable ideas which leads me to do my job properly and I got
a e-mail from Google Open Source Programs Team and according to it I have
passed from the midterm evaluation. And Special thank should goes to Ksenia.
Looking forward to work with the team for next updates.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>wrote:

> I have no problem if we change DefaultActionManager etc. on the Cayenne end
> to be easily extendable class. CayenneModeler configuration of internal
> classes has lots of shortcuts, as it never assumed other apps using or
> extending this code. Now it is time to evolve it.
>
> Andrus
>
> On Jul 10, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Ksenia Khailenko wrote:
>
> > Andrus, look at this one, please. We have the DefaultActionManager with
> > final property which we want to override. It is possible to create an
> > another implementation of ActionManager, but in fact in this case, we
> > duplicate a lot of code...
> >
> > 2011/7/2 Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>
> >
> >> Yes. It is possible. I have attached patch files with this. For this
> patch
> >> I had to add default constructors to following  classes.
> >>
> >> CayenneController.java
> >> CayenneModelerController.java
> >>
> >> trunk.patch includes this modification (Actualy no need to apply
> >> trunk.patch just add default constructors to those clases)
> >>
> >> Second patch includes the modifications included in this thread.

> actions
> add
> add

> it

> ProjectAction.getActionName().equals(name)
> in

So

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*