cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Ashwood?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:38:38 GMT
Thanks Andrus.

I'm trying to figure out where our object graph goes crazy and I
suspect it may be in Ashwood somewhere (or at least
AshwoodEntitySorter).  For some reason it is getting bent out of shape
on a reflexive relationship and then resolving resolving two different
tables as the same table leading to an incorrect insert order.

mrg

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Andrus Adamchik
<andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Good question. Cayenne since 3.1 includes a subset of Ashwood classes in the main lib,
so Ashwood is no longer a dependency. The old Ashwood code was moved to Github: https://github.com/andrus/ashwood
, as there's no community around it on ObjectStyle.