cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject M3?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:35:30 GMT
I am going to post M3 artifacts for vote soon. As an M2 user, I need CAY-1526 fix (see a list
of closed jiras below), and we also have one new major feature to show - CAY-943. Plus as
usual a number of other cool things.

If there are no objections, I'll try to get it together around this weekend.

Cheers,
Andrus

Changes/New Features Since 3.1M2:

CAY-943 Support multiple cayenne.xml files in the project
CAY-1461 CayenneModeler: remove ScopeMVC dependency - ObjRelationshipInfoDialog
CAY-1556 Add path construction feature to make constructing paths from constants easier for
queries and orderings
CAY-1525 CharType: don't trim spaces on the left
CAY-1544 Remove jdk1.6 module from Cayenne sources
CAY-1545 cayenne-lifecycle Referenceable handler refactoring
CAY-1547 cayenne-lifecycle: support for setting UuidRelationships
CAY-1549 Migrate BatchQueryBuilderFactory to DI
CAY-1553 cayenne-lifecycle: @SortWeight annotation
CAY-1573 QueryLogger to DI JdbcEventLogger migration
CAY-1584 Improve Cayenne modeler re-ordering named query in the cayenne map xml

Bug Fixes Since 3.1M2:

CAY-1526 Preferences: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Key too long
CAY-1546 cayenne-lifecycle: UuidBatchFault concurrency issues
CAY-1555 Unpublished dependencies of Maven plugins
CAY-1575 Error generating Embeddable classes in Cayenne Modeler
CAY-1577 SQL queries for LIKE expressions with escape character generated with syntax errors
CAY-1581 Not-Escaping <> during serialization to *.map.xml
CAY-1585 SelectQuery automatic cache key needs FetchOffset