cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Ashwood Issues
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:15:37 GMT
Is this going to be a general purpose sorter or something specifically targeting your model?
I.e. can we use it in Cayenne as a second generation sorter that does all AshwoodEntitySorter
does, plus handles extra scenarios?

Now overriding standard services in DI runtime for unit tests can be done by patching org.apache.cayenne.unit.di.server.ServerRuntimeProvider.
See an inner class called ServerExtraModule. This is where you'd bind your sorter.

Andrus