cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up the pom
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 23:32:29 GMT
On Thu Jul 21 03:00:45 2011, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Wanted to check the status of a few plugins like cobertura, checkstyle, clover, findbugs.
Are we still pursuing setting them up or should we retire them from the POM?

> Andrus

As the person who put many of them in, I say let's get rid of them. For
my own work I've moved to Sonar which does all of those things but much
nicer and without the hassle of editing the pom.

I'll try and get our Jenkins tied into https://analysis.apache.org/
That does everything all those other tools do (since a few of them are
embedded inside Sonar).

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis