cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: M3?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:24:21 GMT

On Jul 20, 2011, at 10:20 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> mvn release:perform
>
> got stuck with an error
>
> [INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy
(default-deploy) on project cayenne-parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.1X1 from/to apache.releases.https (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
Error transferring file: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException:
the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty -> [Help 1]

BTW, resolved this one. Went to https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2
in FireFox and saved the SSL certificate to ~/Desktop/repository.apache.org.cert. Then imported
it to my local Java keystore (~/.keystore):

keytool -v -import -v -trustcacerts -alias verisignroot -file ~/Desktop/repository.apache.org.cert

Ended up with another error which is much more likely to be related to INFRA-3786, so I'll
wait till infra handles it.

[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy
(default-deploy) on project cayenne-parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.1X1 from/to apache.releases.https (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
Access denied to: https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/cayenne/cayenne-parent/3.1X1/cayenne-parent-3.1X1.pom
-> [Help 1]

Andrus