cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: How to select reqired java classes which should be regenerate ?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:25:15 GMT
I think regenerating all classes for a given DataMap is a good start.

Tracing individual entity changes is a bit more tricky. We don't have existing code to detect
which entities need to be regenerated. One possible approach is to register a listener for
EntityEvents/AttributeEvents/RelationshipEvents and trace all entities involved, and then
use that list on save to figure out which classes need to be updated.

Andrus