cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Gsoc Project Update
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 06:05:07 GMT
Hi Ksenia ,
       As you mentioned I went through the code where i deletes cyenne.xml
in UpgradeHandler_V6 class. And then in a case of we are having
xyzDomainMap.xml  (with out cayenne.xml) we can not open i with my external
editor (cayenne modeler) by default. Because we can filter files according
to extension or from a specific name. (can not go for pattern matching and
filer  xyzDomainMap.xml using the keyword  DomainMap). So we have to open
the DomainMap xml file by  Open With > Cayenne Modeler Plugin (when we
double click on DomainMap file is opens with default xml editor ) . I am
still figuring out  a way of solving this.

         I have attached a patch  by adding java class generation support
for my plugin in jira issue page.

*~Thanks & Regards~*
***
*