cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc project
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 02:46:38 GMT
Hi Ksenia ,
   Now is ok. I can run cayenne moduler from eclipse by opening cayenne.xml
file.I will reformat the code and submit a patch immediately.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Ksenia,
>          Now I can run Cayenne and a eclipse instance in the same jvm as
> mentioned in jira issue.
>
> <editor name="Cayenne Modeler Eclipse Plugin" icon="icons/cayenne.png"
> extensions="xml"
>
> According to the above tag I have configured eclipse editor to launch
> cayenne when we open a xml file from eclipse. As I figured out since there
> is a inbuild xml editor for eclipse our plugin is not executing. For a
> testing purpose I change extensiones ="testings" and tried to open a
> sample.testings file (which i manually created) and then it works and it
> trigger cayenne instance. How i need to find a way to fix this.
>
> Andrus ,
>     Once I completed this basic plugin I will attach relavent information
> regarding third party dependencies.
>

> For licensing reasons we'll need to track the origins of all third party
>> dependencies. So I would suggest instead of attaching the actual jars, just
>> making a list of URLs where we can get those dependencies, so that we can do
>> some audit.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andrus
>>
>> On Jun 16, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Eshan Sudharaka wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks Andrus. I will attach the patch and other dependencies as a ZIP
>> file
>> > on jira issue page .

>> of the

>> repositories
>> my
>> be

>> esudharaka@gmail.com

>> http://mojo.codehaus.org/pde-maven-plugin/examples/simple_plugin.html

>> esudharaka@gmail.com

>> contains
>>  it
>> dependency
>> it

>> esudharaka@gmail.com

all the
>> dependencies
Which

Actually
be added to the
>> pom

decided to locate the
>> new

reply this letter in
>> more

i was not able to
job interviews as well as
i know this is not a
>> excuse
Some how i will
line of mid term
the community support to
delay from my side.

this.
lot of time and after
>> some
out eclipse plugin module
it in to my cayenne
due to the changes of
>> code
flow of Main class and
>> do
modeler. But i am
>> stuck

[v.3.1-SNAPSHOT Jun
>> 12
for key <BindingKey:

>> org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.DefaultInjector.getProvider(DefaultInjector.java:123)

And need some
>> help
that kind of delay will