cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Gsoc project Patch
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:07:59 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: Gsoc project Patch
To: dev@cayenne.apache.org

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-Name: Cayenne Modeler Plugin for Eclipse
Created-By: Apache Maven Bundle Plugin
Bundle-Vendor: Apache Cayenne
Build-Jdk: 1.6.0_11
Bundle-Version: 3.1.0.SNAPSHOT
Bnd-LastModified: 1308209524304
Bundle-Activator: org.apache.cayenne.Activator
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-SymbolicName: cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin;singleton:=true
Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.ui;bundle-version="3.5.1";visibility:=reexport,
 org.eclipse.ui.editors;bundle-version="3.5.0";visibility:=reexport,
 org.eclipse.jface.text;bundle-version="3.5.1";visibility:=reexport,
 org.eclipse.ui.ide;bundle-version="3.5.1";visibility:=reexport,
 org.eclipse.ui.navigator;bundle-version="3.4.1";visibility:=reexport,
 org.eclipse.ui.views;bundle-version="3.4.1",
 org.eclipse.core.resources,
 org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources,
 org.eclipse.ui.console;bundle-version="3.4.0",
 org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring;bundle-version="3.4.100",
 org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor;bundle-version="3.5.1";visibility:=reexport,
 org.eclipse.core.filesystem;bundle-version="1.2.1"
Export-Package: org.overture.ide.ui,
 org.apache.cayenne.extentions.*,
 org.apache.cayenne.cayenne-modeler,
 org.apache.cayenne.unpublished.cayenne-project-unpublished,
 org.apache.cayenne.unpublished.cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished,
 org.apache.cayenne.cayenne-tools,
 org.apache.cayenne.unpublished.cayenne-wocompat-unpublished,
 org.apache.cayenne.unpublished.cayenne-di-unpublished

I created manifest file manually (with out using felix plugin). But it seems
that export packages are not loading. Do i need to put those packages in to
class path ? Since manifest contains errors i can not run this as a eclipse
application  from eclipse IDE.

I found a example pom file which uses felix and now trying to do it in this
way.

http://dirstudio-ldap-tooling.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/persistence-tooling/persistence-ui/pom.xml

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*