cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ksenia Khailenko <xenia_khaile...@tut.by>
Subject Re: Gsoc Project Update
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:34:18 GMT

1:07
Eshan Sudharaka
Hi , what is the reason to do setEnable(false )  for some items in file menu
in cayenne modeler in your plugin ?
I dint get the point

Eshan means this one:

if (NewProjectAction.getActionName().equals(name)
+                        || OpenProjectAction.getActionName().equals(name)
+                        || ProjectAction.getActionName().equals(name)
+                        || "Recent Projects".equals(name)) {
+                    item.setEnabled(false);
All these actions perform manipulations with some another projects, but we
are dealing with the selected project from Eclipse, so, it was considered
then that the switching between projects is undesirable when working with
plugin - it may happen that we don't have the correspondent project in
Eclipse, and on change will try to update it...

But I think we can enable the "NewProjectAction" for example, to create the
cayenne project by the plugin....or we can just leave these buttons for now

--
Regards, Ksenia Khailenko