cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc project Patch
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:20:28 GMT
Export-Package is something your plugin exports for other plugins to use.
Since you have just one plugin, there's no need for that header. I think you
should link all third-party libraries that are not present in Eclipse
(including Cayenne itself) just like you did before (using
Bundle-Classpath), but link all Eclipse-contained bundles using Require-Bundle,
like you do now. Also, we need to decide what versions of Eclipse we're
supporting (I suggest Eclipse 3.5+) and maybe remove bundle-version
attribute