cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Time to release Cayenne 3.0.2
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:51:51 GMT
Sounds good to me.  I don't think I'll get around to exploring the other
Embeddable issue someone found.  I did fix the Velocity template problem for
primitive types, which will help them.

If we get the release out quickly, we can add it to the board report, which
is due.  (I haven't yet created a template, though.)

Thanks,

mrg