cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc project
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 01:40:56 GMT
Hi Ksenia,
         Now I can run Cayenne and a eclipse instance in the same jvm as
mentioned in jira issue.

<editor name="Cayenne Modeler Eclipse Plugin" icon="icons/cayenne.png"
extensions="xml"

According to the above tag I have configured eclipse editor to launch
cayenne when we open a xml file from eclipse. As I figured out since there
is a inbuild xml editor for eclipse our plugin is not executing. For a
testing purpose I change extensiones ="testings" and tried to open a
sample.testings file (which i manually created) and then it works and it
trigger cayenne instance. How i need to find a way to fix this.

Andrus ,
    Once I completed this basic plugin I will attach relavent information
regarding third party dependencies.

For licensing reasons we'll need to track the origins of all third party
> dependencies. So I would suggest instead of attaching the actual jars, just
> making a list of URLs where we can get those dependencies, so that we can do
> some audit.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrus
>
> On Jun 16, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Eshan Sudharaka wrote:
>
> > Thanks Andrus. I will attach the patch and other dependencies as a ZIP
> file
> > on jira issue page .
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Eshan,
> >>
> >> I suggest that you submit the patches (without jars of course), and
> >> separately list the dependencies that you need and their sources. One of
> the
> >> repositories that we are using to build Cayenne is at
> >> objectstyle.org/maven2 . I will try to put them there.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Andrus

> >> working

> esudharaka@gmail.com

> contains
>  it
> >> looks
> dependency
> >> in
> it
> >> is

> esudharaka@gmail.com

> dependencies
Which
> >> eclipse

used for the
Actually i
> >> do
> pom
> >> file.

> new
forward for the

this letter in
> more

i was not able to
interviews as well as
know this is not a
> excuse
Some how i will
> >> promise
line of mid term
community support to
from my side.

this.
of time and after
> some
eclipse plugin module
> >> and
in to my cayenne
to the changes of
> code
flow of Main class and
> do
modeler. But i am stuck

[v.3.1-SNAPSHOT Jun
> 12
key <BindingKey:

> org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.DefaultInjector.getProvider(DefaultInjector.java:123)

And need some help
kind of delay will