cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions regarding cayenne eclipse integration
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 00:50:34 GMT
Hi ,
 I have configured to launch Cayenne modeler once we open a cayenne.xml
file. But it opens in only cayenne modeler. Not in Eclipse. Actually As i
understood our requirement is to open  all xml files which are created by
cayenne modeler from both eclipse and cayenne modeler ? Isn't it ?  I am
still searching on how to open that xml files in eclipse as well. (Actually
Its like opening a file using two types of eclipse editors and is it
possible ? )

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***