cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Gsoc project
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:52:54 GMT
Hi ,
 I had to manually install eclipse plugins which used for the
project.Actually i downloaded them from
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/CatalogJar.htm
and install them separately to my local m2 repository. Actually i do not
know what is the  plugin repository should be added to the pom file.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***