cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import-Package header issue
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:43:43 GMT
This is solved. According to
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html i
added osgi dependencies and then it generates manifest file correctly. Still
wondering how this matters.

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
      <artifactId>osgi_R4_core</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
      <optional>true</optional>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
      <artifactId>osgi_R4_compendium</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
      <optional>true</optional>
    </dependency>