cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import-Package header issue
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 04:19:34 GMT
I trued to remove those import packages by using negation like bellow.

 <Import-Package>
                            !EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent,
                            !bsh,
                            !org.apache.avalon.framework.logger,
                            !org.eclipse.osgi.service.systembundle,
                            !org.eclipse.swt.ole.win32,
                            !com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows,

                            !com.werken.xpath,
                            !javax.jms,
                            !org.apache.bcel.*,
                            !org.jdom.*,
                            !org.jivesoftware.smackx.debugger,
                            !sun.security.action,
                            !org.eclipse.osgi.service.systembundle,
                            *
                        </Import-Package>
And still it gives me the error and  in manifest file some of packages are
still exist even i used negation.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***