cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject How to select reqired java classes which should be regenerate ?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:33:32 GMT
Hi ,
  When we do some modifications cayenne-eclipse-editor (after save action
performed) it should regenerate required java classes.(with out regenerating
all java classes). For this matter i am referring CodeGeneratorController
class and there what is does is run a full Java class  generation ( in
generateAction ) . Now I am working on this.
--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***