cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Import-Package header issue
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:46:11 GMT
Hi Ksenia ,
        I get some help from felix guys and did some changes (remove all
unnecessary third party dependencies , add required bundles header and keep
import package and export package default and change felix version to the
latest one). Once we add all required bundles in to required bundle header
felix is adding all necessary imports to the bundle. In this case it seems
imports is not working.

Actually i have a question regarding import  header. As i understood when we
mention a bundle in import header it looks existing manifests files in jar
files is eclipse/plugin folder and the jar files existing in my bundle (
target/dependency  folder )  ?  And the  plugin is compile with out those
import dependencies which are created by felix plugin in import package
header. So is it trying to resolve relative dependencies ?
     eg : bundle A require bindle C and when we I use bundle A should i add
bindle C as well ? i think it is not since A has already resolved it's
dependencies.

when i delete that import package header and run the plugin as eclipse
application it is working.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***