cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.0.2 release
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:33:07 GMT
cayenne-3.0.2-macosx.dmg: MD5 OK
cayenne-3.0.2-src.tar.gz: MD5 OK

LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt present.  RELEASE-NOTES.txt present.  I noticed
none of the official (final) 3.x releases contain a release date in the
RELEASE-NOTES.txt file.  I consider this minor (after all, the release has
to be created before it can be voted on and publicly released).

Source distribution compiles and all tests run.  Compared built/installed
JARs with distribution JARs.  Outside of built-by and build-date
differences, the JARs are identical.

Cayenne Modeler opens and runs fine on OS X.

Cayenne Modeler generates classes without error (I was specifically testing
CAY-1575).  About box shows memory usage (CAY-1485).

+1 for releasing.

Thanks for preparing the distribution, Andrus.

mrg