cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ksenia Khailenko <xenia_khaile...@tut.by>
Subject Fwd: Gsoc project
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 06:17:46 GMT
Hi there

FYI, Redirecting mail from Eshan, I'll reply this letter in more details a
bit later

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/6/12
Subject: Gsoc project
To: Ksenia Khailenko <xenia_khailenka@tut.by>

Hy Ksenia ,
    First of all i want to apologize since i was not able to continue my
work at  gsoc project since i had my job interviews as well as i was stuck
with  my final year project. Actually i know this is not a excuse and that
is why i am sending this email in private. Some how i will promise you to
complete my target work before the dead line of mid term evaluation. (nearly
I have 30 days) . And I need your and the community support to achieve this.
And once again sorry for the working delay from my side.

As you said I install git-svn and followed this.
http://andy.delcambre.com/2008/03/04/git-svn-workflow.html  but when i
execute git svn fetch command it takes lot of time and after some extent it
breaks. So what i did was just check out eclipse plugin module and deleted
all .svn files of it and locally added it in to my cayenne trunk/modeler .
As you mentioned it is not compilable due to the changes of code base. So
what i tried is just follow the current flow of Main class and do the
modifications. And tried to run Cayenne modeler. But i am stuck with some
point and it is throwing following exception.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
org.apache.cayenne.ConfigurationException: [v.3.1-SNAPSHOT Jun 12 2011
04:54:53] DI container has no binding for key <BindingKey:
org.apache.cayenne.extentions.modeler.PluginApplication>
    at
org.apache.cayenne.di.spi.DefaultInjector.getProvider(DefaultInjector.java:123)

But i create a patch of my current position. And need some help to go on
with this.  And finally i will promise that kind of delay will not happen
from my side.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***