cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding cayenne eclipse integration
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:46:45 GMT
Hi Eshan,

>  I have configured to launch Cayenne modeler once we open a cayenne.xml
> file. But it opens in only cayenne modeler. Not in Eclipse. Actually As i
> understood our requirement is to open  all xml files which are created by
> cayenne modeler from both eclipse and cayenne modeler ? Isn't it ?

I only need to open cayenne files in eclipse if I want to debug.

> I am
> still searching on how to open that xml files in eclipse as well. (Actually
> Its like opening a file using two types of eclipse editors and is it
> possible ? )

Your eclipse has "stored" your default editor as Cayenne modeller. To
open it with eclipse. do a right click on the cayenne-*.xml file,
"open with" and choose "Text editor" or any other editor you might
find useful.

Cheers,
Christian

--