cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc Project Update
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:14:24 GMT
Sorry. I have made a mistake about naming conversion. But still there can be
various names for Main project file which starts from cayenne. So  it is
hard to figure out which files should be open with Cayenne modeler.
According to this<http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Freference%2Fextension-points%2Forg_eclipse_ui_editors.html>we
can filter files from extension attribute and file name attribute. So
it seems difficult to set cayenne modeler as the default editor for cayenne
main project xml file. ( eg : If we have a file name cayenne.xml we can
configure that name in eclipse plugin so that when double click on that file
it  opens with the external editor instead open with eclipse xml editor.
Also we can load icon for that xml file as well ) .

Once we have not such a specific name we have to open it by File > Open With
and select our editor.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***