cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc project
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:17:21 GMT
Hi ,
 Since the latest dependencies  are not available in public repositories
what i did was create a local repository folder in the same level of my
project and configure pom file to get those dependencies from that
repository. And Now it can build using maven. Since Jar files cannot be
attached as a patch file I need to way to send my work.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 6:09 AM, Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>wrote:

> There is a way to create eclipse plugins using mojo. But it is not working
> for my project.
>  http://mojo.codehaus.org/pde-maven-plugin/examples/simple_plugin.html
>

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> I check the http://search.maven.org/#browse|1428323731 ant it contains
>> all the plugins which are mentioned in pom file. But unfortunately  it looks
>> org.eclipse.equinox dependency(which has not mentioned as a dependency in
>> pom file ) and it is avalable in mvn public repository. But it seems it is
>> not downloading from there.
>> following the error trace i got.
>>                     http://pastebin.com/ZiTyBx2a
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>wrote: