cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: KEYS on people
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:13:24 GMT
On 23/06/11 7:12 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> I guess it would be fantastic for the paranoid users to just have one
> place to check.
>
> Is it in your interest to use that service?

Yes, good idea. I hadn't realised that there was a central key repository at Apache.

For any other committer who wants to do this, here's the short instructions:

1. Create your PGP key using one of the many tools. The GPG tools are nice for OSX.
2. Make sure you add your apache.org address to the key and upload to a key server

You should be able to search for it like this:

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=ari%40ish.com.au&op=index&fingerprint=on

3. Log into https://id.apache.org and put your fingerprint there.

Since I've only just done step 3, I can't see what is next. But I think that's it.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis