cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Gsoc project Patch
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 01:46:47 GMT
On 21/06/11 4:06 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Relying on random public repos can be treacherous. Artifacts there can come and go without
notice. For now I feel like the safest way is to keep maintaining the "dependencies" file
that Eshan put in Jira for things that are not in central, and put them in the repo that we
control (ObjectStyle.org ... should prolly install a repo manager on that server to simplify
maintenance).

Isn't there a process for submitting artifacts to central? Then we also speed up the build
process and not depend on Objectstyle having to maintain a repository.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis