cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@puregumption.com>
Subject Re: How to select reqired java classes which should be regenerate ?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:45:15 GMT
In the "Code Generation" dialog, there are two tabs "Code Generator" and "Entities".  On the
"Entities" tab, you can select which entities to generate.
Also, if you select a particular object entity in the modeler, and then tools->generate
classes, the selected entity will be the only entity checked for code generation by default.

Robert