cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Gsoc Project Update
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 07:17:50 GMT
Not sure I am answering the question being asked, but in 3.1, the file naming convention is
the following:

Main project file: cayenne-*.xml
DataMap file: *.map.xml

Which is pretty deterministic, even if a bit unusual.

Andrus

On Jun 26, 2011, at 9:05 AM, Eshan Sudharaka wrote:
> Hi Ksenia ,
>        As you mentioned I went through the code where i deletes cyenne.xml  in UpgradeHandler_V6
class. And then in a case of we are having xyzDomainMap.xml  (with out cayenne.xml) we can
not open i with my external editor (cayenne modeler) by default. Because we can filter files
according to extension or from a specific name. (can not go for pattern matching and filer
 xyzDomainMap.xml using the keyword  DomainMap). So we have to open the DomainMap xml file
by  Open With > Cayenne Modeler Plugin (when we double click on DomainMap file is opens
with default xml editor ) . I am still figuring out  a way of solving this.

in jira issue page.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1554