cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Ksenia Khailenko <xenia_khaile...@tut.by>
Subject Re: Regarding initial steps for GSOC project
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 14:25:42 GMT
Exactly. You should checkout the entire project from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/
and the experimental plugin from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin/.
and you should locate your module at sandbox folder, commit it locally, make
patch from this revision and send it to me.

--
Regards, Ksenia Khailenko