cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: docbook
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 18:39:06 GMT
Yeah, I've been going back and force on this one. (I remember how much pain it was to manually
renumber Anakia docs). So I guess I'll follow your advice and rename the chapters to remove
numbers.

Andrus

On May 29, 2011, at 3:43 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> My only suggestion so far (I haven't read through all your sections yet) is to name the
files with meaningful filenames. We want to be able to easily add another section in the middle;
docbook will happily renumber everything for us. The filenames have no significant in the
output, either in the html page naming or anything else.