cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Oxygen licenses
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 23:47:14 GMT
I'd like to publicly thank Avangate for donating Oxygen licenses to the Cayenne developers
to help with our migration to docbook. Certainly in my experience it is one of the better
products out there for docbook creation (or anything XML), and I've also already used it to
prepare documentation for the Cayenne schema [1]

And of course thanks to Christian Grobmeier for liaising with Avangate and making it happen.

At the end of this docbook process we should certainly write up a blog entry for other Apache
projects to read and decide whether docbook is also for them. I think only a few already use
it.

Cheers
Ari

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/3.0/indexList.html