cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: docbook
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 00:43:04 GMT
On 29/05/11 3:51 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> 3. All Cayenne Users:
>    "Cayenne Guide"
>
> (Combines current Cayenne Guide, ROP Guide, Modeler Guide in a single Cayenne reference
book)

I think your structure makes sense. Each book becomes a single PDF in the docbook output.
And I've already structured the poms to allow for multiple books in this way, which is why
the poms look slightly more complicated than they would otherwise need be.

My only suggestion so far (I haven't read through all your sections yet) is to name the files
with meaningful filenames. We want to be able to easily add another section in the middle;
docbook will happily renumber everything for us. The filenames have no significant in the
output, either in the html page naming or anything else.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis