cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: docbook
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 01:08:59 GMT
On 26/05/11 10:35 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> My current view is that the website should be Apache CMS, the docs should be docbook.

I agree that this seems to be the best path. Docbook for the flexibility and insulation from
being changed with the latest Apache infra team plans. Apache CMS mostly since there is nothing
better available. I'm still sad that Apache doesn't have a "real" CMS which allows for dynamic
content, RSS feeds, etc, etc. but we'll be able to make do.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis