cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Regarding initial steps for GSOC project
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 13:57:27 GMT

On May 15, 2011, at 9:37 PM, Eshan Sudharaka wrote:

>> Hi there! I've committed my old project to the sandbox(
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin/),
>> but it is not compilable, because of lots of change in modeler during this
>> year(at least, modeler has been moved from frameworks folder).

> This branch does not contain entire project. (
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin/).
> So do i need to put this project in to the main Cayenne project? or check
> out entire sand box is enough ?

Ksenia, please correct me if I am wrong, but you need to check out exactly this one project:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin/

not the entire sandbox that has a bunch of unrelated and unorganized experimental things in
it. Then you can checkout the main Cayenne code from a different URL:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/

Andrus