cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Confluence migration
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 15:38:59 GMT
Yeah I am semi-following that discussion. SO is not a wiki though. If I understand correctly
it is mentioned as something that can potentially replace mailing lists for the purposes of
user support?

Andrus

On May 9, 2011, at 5:56 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

>>> I'll need to ask about the preferred Apache way to solve (2). I wonder if something
like StackOverflow might be a reasonable alternative to a wiki. More FAQ than documentation,
but perhaps useful for us.

>> Wiki is good for creating arbitrary unstructured content, such as mock specs, board
reports and what not. IIRC Confluence will still be supported as Wiki (but not as a site engine).
So hopefully (2) can stay as is (something to check).