cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject docbook
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 00:05:00 GMT
Hi Ari,

Very nice! I may try to continue writing 3.1 docs in a couple of days. Since I will be on
the plane and offline during that period, I'll probably try to buy a PDF edition of Definitive
Guide (http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/docbook.html ) from OReilly.

Also are there any recommended editors for Docbook XML? (I'd hate to manually escape code
chunks).

Andrus

On May 9, 2011, at 4:11 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> I realise I should have mentioned this to the dev list.
>
> Quick guide
>
> 1. svn up
> 2. cd main/trunk/docs/docbook/
> 3. mvn site
> 4. wait for maven to download the internet
> 5. open main/target/...
>
> Both PDF and html are generated.
>
> Ari

designed to keep out of the way of the existing documentation. When it is complete, we can
move it into a better location.