cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne CAY-1418 (major issue)
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 07:33:26 GMT

On Apr 5, 2011, at 10:12 AM, A Priyanka wrote:

> this is priyanka here..can someone please explain me the meaning and
> possible solution to this issue..

Hi Priyanka,

Could you please give us a bit more context for your question. Do you have an application
that hits this problem, if so what are you observing, etc.

You already asked about another Jira on the user list and it was kind of hard to give you
a meaningful answer based on the little information you provided. Also make sure you are subscribed
to the corresponding mailing list, as answers are normally sent to the list only, and not
to your address directly (I am making an exception here cc'ying to you, as it looks like you
haven't received my reply from the user list).

Cheers,
Andrus