cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Oxygen Licenses (was: Re: Maven: Use of objectstyle.org/maven2 repository)
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:11:59 GMT
Hey guys,

good news: Oxygen will support Cayenne with free licenses. They just
need to know how many licenses we need. I now need to know who would
like to step up. Please give me your full name and your apache id, i
will then provide a list to the Oxygen guys who will in turn provide
you the license.

Of course we/you should decide first if we really need them :-)

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de