cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven: Aggregation and unpublished modules
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:07:32 GMT
>> I can only answer from a user perspective now. I have started to dig a
>> little more deep into Cayenne and found the current maven usage very
>> confusing.
>
> In this case your perspective is a not a user perspective, but a Cayenne developer one.
And we don't promise zero learning curve in that category.

I am not to far with it - i still consider it a user level if I add
Cayenne to my App and try to understand what it does with my config.
Its problem solving - not developing Cayenne.

no zero learning is ok - but not following standards? This needs a
good excuse, otherwise its overcomplicating things