cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Eshan Sudharaka <esudhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2011] Mentor registration
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 04:56:13 GMT
I put a question about this on #gsoc on free node and get a reply from a
admin of a organization. According to his/her reply i think all requests for
mentor applications are queued at Organizations administrator and he will
accept the mentor ship. So i think it is highly encouraged to resend mentor
ship applications. (But i do not know about the procedure of ASF. May be
they are going to approve mentor ships once the proposals get accepted)

Note : Please find attached IRC chat i had at #gsoc regarding this question.

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*

P.A.Eshan Sudharaka
University of Moratuwa