cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Maven: Use of objectstyle.org/maven2 repository
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:19:22 GMT

On Apr 18, 2011, at 12:01 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Contributions to the docs are lots easier since
> its based on SVN.

Funny you brought this up. Before Confluence we used Anakia, and the reason we switched to
Confluence was because Anakia was SVN based :-) Well, I guess not specifically because of
SVN, but because of the unfriendly workflow in general. Not comparing the new CMS to Anakia
(I haven't seen it yet, I hope the workflow is nothing like it). Interesting how things are
evolving in circles.

Andrus