cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: pom generic profile
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:44:58 GMT
Not sure if it is redundant in some places, but the profile itself is certainly meaningful
and needed for assembling a cross platform version of the modeler and cross-platform release
assembly. E.g. from http://cayenne.apache.org/building-cayenne.html :

   mvn clean install -Passembly,generic

Andrus

On Apr 12, 2011, at 2:13 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> There is a maven profile called generic scattered around (see the frameworks/pom and
modeler/pom). I can't see the use of it in frameworks/pom and it seems to mean something different
in modeler/pom.