cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Oxygen Licenses (was: Re: Maven: Use of objectstyle.org/maven2 repository)
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:15:52 GMT
I haven't used Docbook, but I've heard good things about it. I feel like it will be a good
fit for the docs.

But what about the website (pages under CAYSITE space in Confluence - home page, downloads
page, dev guide, announcements blog, etc.)? These pages are not "docs" and have different
requirements (no need to distribute in PDF) and they can benefit from no-delay publishing.
So I'd give ASF CMS a try for CAYSITE. Maybe we start by migrating this much smaller piece
to ASF CMS and with that experience in mind make the decision about the docs (CAYDOC, CAYDOC30)?

Andrus