cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Oxygen Licenses (was: Re: Maven: Use of objectstyle.org/maven2 repository)
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:28:40 GMT
On 28/04/11 2:52 AM, Michael Gentry wrote:
> In general, though, I think this needs to be well thought-out.

Yes, the main thing with docbook is to have a clear structure at the beginning. That's probably
true for any markup language, but docbook is heavily structured so it makes even more sense
there.

Here's the state of the documentation that I've set up for $work:

   http://www.ish.com.au/s/onCourse/doc/2.0/manual/
   http://www.ish.com.au/s/onCourse/doc/2.0/manual/oncourse-manual.pdf

I'm only producing html and pdf, and I haven't really spent a huge amount of time on styling
it up yet. I'm happy to donate all my scripts and stylesheets to Cayenne as part of the setup
process. But like I said: the bulk of the work is in rewriting the markup, turning [[something
| link ]] into <olink.../> etc.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis