cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Oxygen Licenses (was: Re: Maven: Use of objectstyle.org/maven2 repository)
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:22:47 GMT
On 27/04/11 7:15 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> But what about the website (pages under CAYSITE space in Confluence - home page, downloads
page, dev guide, announcements blog, etc.)? These pages are not "docs" and have different
requirements (no need to distribute in PDF) and they can benefit from no-delay publishing.
So I'd give ASF CMS a try for CAYSITE. Maybe we start by migrating this much smaller piece
to ASF CMS and with that experience in mind make the decision about the docs (CAYDOC, CAYDOC30)?

CAYSITE is definitely not a good fit for docbook. But I also don't see any problem there which
requires us to change anything. Confluence works pretty well for us, and the delayed publishing
process isn't a big deal (except it is a pain when you update the news, but that is relatively
rare).

What is the markup environment in the ASF CMS? How can we template the site to suit our needs?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis